I Heart KL


The last episode in season 4 of "Sex and the City" is my favorite. Sometimes when season change it brings up our other needs as well. Those needs are not same as your daily needs, that’s something special may be hidden at the bottom of your heart.

Have u ever have this experience, u remember somebody when you hear a song, watch a movie, when the sky rain…or even just a smell.

Aidan, is a good man and we really love to bring him home for mama. However, Carrie is not a married kind; they broke up at the end. I’m not a married kind too, that’s why I love mr. big. We ( I and Carrie) love Aidan too, but that’s our ( I n my ex) fate (separated).

In last episode, Mr. Big decided to move to California. He left a music CD (the big big old style black color CD ? classic of Henry Mancini ? the song is nice, so bad I don’t know the name…L ) for Carrie with a note “If you ever feel lonely--”. And for another note “If I ever feel lonely --” with a air ticket to California. No matter we can let go something or not, when a new season had begun, we always have no choice.

** but it’s comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart. ** Carried Bradshaw, I heart NY


Comments

  1. Hey Rachel,

    I came across your blog at random and read your post about what your ex said about you being too weak for KL.

    I just wanted to tell you to hang in there, girl! Don't let anyone hold you back or tell you that you can't make it. I'm from PJ too (but now living in the U.S.) so I understand how intimidating KL and its people can be :)

    BTW, I can see you've been getting some spam on your comments. You might want to consider turning on the verification in the Comments subsection of your Settings.

    Oh, if you have the time, do check out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment